ΑLCΗΕΜΕΤΙCS ... ΤΗΕ ΜΑΤΤΕR ΟF LIGHT
- The light of life is what keeps the human organism alive.
- The light of life uses different paths to flow into the human organism:
- The light of life consists of photons. These are the elementary particles of light.
- There are two versions of photons. They are pure photons when they are
unbound - e.g. sunlight. They appear as biophotons when they are bound,
e.g. in food.
- Pure photons consist of two inseparably connected qualities:
- Photons as energy
- Vegetable biophotons embody the same two qualities but feature an additional
- Photons as information
third quality stemming from the plant's imprinting:
- Fulfilness functions with biophotons ... i.e. it uses plant extracts. At the same
time, Fulfilness explicitly makes use of these biophotons to program the
organism to the
code of Improvement.
- Fulfilness basically uses the skin as the application path. The skin is ideal for
the purpose of transporting programmed biophotons (= Alchemetics) into the
organism day by day. This is a very efficient and feasible path. (For example
almost everybody applies cream to his face in the morning.)
- The following concept becomes apparent:
- Fulfilness uses Alchemetics where the following fusion has been "installed":
- When this fusion is successful, we get an essence that calls and enhances
the inner healer
in the human organism. The code of Improvement floats in this fusion ... which is typical for the modern, noeteric Alchemetics variant.
- In other words, the code of Improvement requires the following elements to
The code of Improvement also requires the fusion of A and B ... in other words, the fusion of intensity and direction.
- This fusion is organized as follows in the Noeterics context:
- Only when this fusion of 2 syntheses is available in material shape can we talk of
- How is this concept of a noeteric fusion implemented in reality? The NOESA
project proceeds as follows:
1. We collect wild plants
whose power structure
embody the qualities of
2. Then we select those wild plants
that exhibit a particularly
striking charge of
intensity or direction.
- Extracts are then manually won from the selected wild plants. This is done
by way of low-key distillation... without high temperatures. As a rule, plants are
downright cooked during steam distillation (ca. 100° Celsius). Low-key distillation
occurs at 20-40° Celsius. This means no cooking. This is an important issue
because cooking alters or destroys not the plants' chemical structures, but their
energy and information structures. In other words,
You must employ low-key
- Once the artesenal extracts are completed, we start classifying them with
distillation to extract a
plant's power structure.
regard to the light spectra implicitly contained in the biologically produced plants.
- These light spectra are called
channels of light.
There are 6 basal channels, 3 of which mainly represent the energy side (intensity) while the other 3 channels represent the information side (direction).
This results in the following:
- The most difficult part begins when the most powerful extracts were found inside
Now the 2 syntheses must be found and produced. The following map is applied:
This will yield the 1st synthesis extract. It represents "Relaxing", reflecting the three reference extracts but with an unaltered or autonomous power structure. The same applies to the 2nd synthesis extract, which represents"Refinement".
- The next step covers the fusion of both synthesis extracts in a deliberately
organic and slow way. It somewhat resembles the selective refinement of wine.
- During this noeteric fusion, additive elements are added ... substances that are
vital for the functional code of Alchemetics, such as
- the 3 pilots
- the AND attractor
- This results in the following system configuration: